Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow. Before Thanksgiving.



So, it has been snowing since Sunday morning here in the pacific northwest. Which really isn't the usual, but being a La Nina year its expected. Oh well, I love snow anyways... =]
We already have at least five inches, and its still coming down like crazy! Being 24 degrees its sure to freeze, boy I'm glad I don't have any plans tomorrow morning!
These pictures are from today, there is a lot more snow now though! I'm planning on having a photo shoot tomorrow! =] Yayyyyy!







Oh I've also signed up at Bloglovin. =]
Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ah so pretty! It snowed here in Montana too! :)

    -sK

    Thanks following my blog! Oh and I've changed my url from 'arizonavintage.blogspot.com' to 'theowlandthefifties.blogspot.com'.... Just thought I would let you know. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I just wish it stayed longer...

    ReplyDelete